[Mdpobc] Be OK with Blindness

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:15:05 UTC 2013

 I first want to apologize that the last email went to MDPOBC  list serv.  We will be working on a List Serv Monitor for future.  It was a personal email out of respect to our leaders of the NFBMD.  somehow  Sharon's email when I hit enter went in as MDPOBC list serv instead of her NFBMD email address?  I am so embarrassed .  I am a full resonsable for the inability to overcome the last minute bumps in the planning of the event.    The NFB have been wonderful to us.  I had some family health issues here this past two mths and I was behind on getting some details of the Be OK with Blindness done and they were very gracious in helping to accommodate us.  It was a last minute details about our lunch and child care that could not be over come with the amount of time remain and available time of our Volunteers to over come these details.   NFB rocks and has been the glue that has help me as a parent and 100's of parents out there in the State of Maryland. I publicly appologize to Dr Mauer and Natalie Shaheen for all this.   Thank you all

Trudy L. Pickrel
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org
TLC by the Lake's Standard Poodle's