[Mdpobc] MDPOBC Christmas Party

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:01:35 UTC 2013

Maryland Parents of Blind Children [MDPOBC] and
the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Invite you to celebrate the holiday season with
us. Fun for the whole family!

Sponsored by
MDPOBC

Date:
December 21st , 2014

Time: 10:00am
to 12:00

Location: 200
Wells Street

Baltimore, MD
21230

Arts & Crafts Snacks, Gifts

Please ASAP as soon as possible.  We have a wonderful donation from the Catonsville Lions Club to purchase Braille/Print books for the Kids and we will need to know who is attending, Braille or Print reader and Ages of Kids.  Thank you.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org