[Mdpobc] MDPOBC Christmas Party

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:51:23 UTC 2013

So exciting good luck .  See you soon

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org
TLC by the Lake's Standard Poodle's
www.tlcbythelake.com
301-501-1818

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:19:13 -0500
From: sandra.bishop at gmail.com
To: mdpobc at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Mdpobc] MDPOBC Christmas Party

Trudy,

We have our travel dates! I leave 11/29 and will return on 12/16. I would like to RSVP for the Holiday Party, but if we haven't recovered from the trip or if Amy is still feeling overwhelmed we may not be able to come. I do want her to know that there are other blind kids here even if she can't understand English or talk with them at first. It would be 5 of us total: Steve, myself and the 3 girls (2 print, 1 braille, ages 13, 14 an 15, but all beginning readers ~ 2nor 3rd grade for the print readers, Amy should start with uncontracted if available).

Hope we can come!

Sandy

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Trudy Pickrel <tlpickrel at hotmail.com> wrote:

Maryland Parents of Blind Children [MDPOBC] and
the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Invite you to celebrate the holiday season with
us. Fun for the whole family!

Sponsored by
MDPOBC