[Mdpobc] Fundraiser Campaign for SMART Brailler

Gmail eliaam87 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 15:49:07 UTC 2013

Hi Trudy! My name is Amber and my son, Max, is a totally blind 3 year old. We are up in the Frederick area and he is enrolled in Pre-K already. I am trying to get the word out about a fundraiser I am doing in the hopes of being able to purchase him a SMART Brailler. It's a tee shirt campaign and I have attached the link below. Do you think you can send it out to the listserv? I appreciate your help getting the word out.

http://teespring.com/brailleliteracy

Sincerely,
Amber Elia