[Mdpobc] Fundraiser Campaign for SMART Brailler

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 17:30:44 UTC 2013

Amber,

Just so you know, you have sent this message to the parents list already!
Thank you for letting us know about your fundraiser! I would like to let
you know about the I C.A.N. Foundation, a nonprofit which helps blind
children around the state of Maryland like Max to purchase the assistive
technology they need. We understand that technology can become very costly
for the families of blind children, and we are here to help in this regard.
I invite you to check our Web site out and complete an application. All
information can be found at www.icanfoundation.info. If you have any
questions about the foundation, please write to me off-list.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone