[Mdpobc] MDPOBC State Convention O &M Help needed

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 00:19:27 UTC 2013

I passed this along to my instructor in hopes that he would know someone in
the area. Hopefully you can find some more instructors to work with the
kids.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 20, 2013, at 6:12 PM, Trudy Pickrel <tlpickrel at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Calling all O&M Teachers  or adult memtors

We are in need of O&M Teachers to work with the kids at the Convention on
November 8&9, 2013 in Ocean City.

1. At the cane walk on Saturday morning.
2. At the Walking Tour of Assatteague State Park*.*
**

If you have access to a O&M's in the Ocean City area we would love to have
them join us.  Maybe you know of a social network that would connect this
request to?

*Trudy L. Pickrel*
*President*
*Maryland Parents of Blind Children *