[Mdpobc] FW: Halloween activities

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 13:49:31 UTC 2013

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org
TLC by the Lake's Standard Poodle's
www.tlcbythelake.com
301-501-1818

From: dwenzel at BISM.org
To: SUSANV at mdschblind.org; tlpickrel at hotmail.com; mlomax1 at umbc.edu; nfbmd at riccobono.us; ruthh at mdschblind.org; lguenth at lbph.lib.md.us; nshaheen at nfb.org
Subject: RE: Halloween activities
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 13:38:04 +0000

Hello to everyone,

A couple weeks ago I sent a flyer regarding a Halloween themed event at BISM.  I have not received the response I had hoped for.  I have extended the RSVP deadline to Wednesday, October 23 at 4:00 pm (See the
 revised attached flyer).  Please distribute to families of and professionals working with blind\low vision middle school and elementary school students.  If transportation is an issue, please have them contact me directly.  I will try to work something out.
 If we do not get some more response, I will need to cancel this event.  I thank you in advance for spreading the word!

Dan Wenzel, M.S.
Manager of Youth Services
Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
3345 Washington Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21227
Phone: 410-737-2642     Cell: 410-274-1647
Fax: 410-737-2689        Toll Free: 888-322-4567
Email: dwenzel at BISM.org
BISM’s purpose is to positively change people's attitudes about blindness

Follow us: Facebook – Bism YouthPrograms

Twitter @BISM_Youth

Help sponsor our youth program activities
by visiting
www.bism.org/donate