[Mdpobc] MDPOBC Parents Workshop Absence Weiver

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 00:30:41 UTC 2013

Miss Trudy,

Interesting--I have never needed such a letter to get my absence for the
convention excused. While I do need to fill out a "vacation form" and get
it signed by my teachers and an administrator, there has been no problem
and my experience in actually getting it excused. Once my form has been
turned into our schools attendance secretary, she will excuse the absence
in the system. I believe I have even gotten this absence classified as an
educational one. This classification is the same that they would use if I
were absent for a college visit or an internship. Each county may have
different policies regarding this sort of absence, but I have never needed
a special letter requesting that it be waived.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone