[Mdpobc] MDPOBC Parents Workshop Absence Weiver

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 02:25:02 UTC 2013

That is great Christopher but with this letter or one like it you may not have to use vacation days and hopefully all student like you said can get them classified as educational. My kids they have not even counted them absent.

Trudy Pickrel
President Md Parent Blind Children.
301-501-1818
Www.TLCbytheLake.com