[Mdpobc] 2013 MD POBC Seminar and NFBMD convention

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:41:39 UTC 2013

Parents, Teachers and Guardians

We are so excited about the upcoming Parents Seminar Nov. 8, 2013, in Ocean City.  Please see the final Agenda.

Please down load and email back your registration for the Parents Seminar and Child care so we can have your Parents Packet ready at the Registration Table Friday at 9:30 am outside the Delaware Room.  The First Workshop starts at 10:30 in the Delaware Room right beside Child Care.  Look me up and say hi.  Let Renew old Friendship and begin new day of Achievements for our Children together.

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org