[Mdpobc] Camping at Deep creek lake

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 19:50:04 UTC 2014

Hi Trudy,

What an amazing four days at camp!!  I took a few pictures with my water camera/phone and tried to clean them up a bit at home.  I  put them in my Box account (it is free to create an account) to view and download the images from a great week at Deep Creek!   Hit this link (or copy and paste) to go to the page   https://app.box.com/s/ozxjqj4o3ic017usc4d9

Also please feel free to forward this link to others (Ken, Rick, Craig, scout parents and all the Lions as well as the sponsors) so they can know they made a truly wonderful impact on our kids!

We cannot say enough about Tommy and Chris, the Lions Club of Deep Creek and three scouts from Troop 49  for helping make our week fantastic and so very memorable.  We truly enjoyed sharing our family time, making new friends and experiencing new things and places!  The scouts and campers all hit it off and did a great job supporting one another within camp and along our packed agenda (hiking, on the boats and in the water, etc. ) Dora, our golden retriever had the best vacation ever and everyone was so caring and great with her too!!  Not only was everyone easy going and kind, but really fun to be with.  It was great to get to know everyone,  we laughed ALLOT!

Cheers!!

Chris, Joelle, Jillian, Lauren and Dora Herman

Sent from my iPhone