[Mdpobc] Don't Miss out On Free Braille Books

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 19:11:49 UTC 2014

Hi All, You only have 17 days to take advantage of the offer below from
Seedlings Braille books.  Don't miss this great opportunity. Sharon Maneki

We are celebrating 30 years of service by giving you a gift: 30% off all of
our braille books during the month of July!

Thirty years ago, Seedlings Braille Books for Children was born in the
basement of my home in Detroit. With the help of hundreds of donors and
volunteers, we have been able to make and distribute over 400,000 braille
books to children across the country and around the world!

We think those are great reasons for a celebration, and what better way to
celebrate than by giving you the chance to order more books? So even though
our books are always on sale (they are always sold for a fraction of what it
costs us to make them), we decided to help you join in our celebration by
offering you an additional 30% off of all of our books* during the month of
July! *Sorry, this offer does not apply to our non-book items (e.g. our
shirts, totes, jewelry, etc.) or to any shipping charges.

This means that our biggest books (our 3-volume books like "The Hunger
Games") which are normally $30 will only cost $21 in July ... and our least
expensive books (like "Clifford's Animal Sounds") which are normally $4 will
only cost $2.80! We hope that these exceptionally low prices will enable you
to order lots of books for your children's summer reading pleasure ... or
you can even stock up for the holidays!

To participate, just go to our website:
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001vVsjcno_EpWKb9tkVeq-sf2OHtmIUJZB5mAdpPF3vYW8
WEEuPFPvLRWeqSsNV5H5n6DRVC-RnloV8r3PccuaqXQoyce-8x4g-khIr4UqhLRY_2Uo6nDJuS5b
c3MDe5YwP6EmhBGmEWBAGnUhp7MNN-veynzfwG8Nx8BH2vNIliA=&c=&ch=>
www.seedlings.org

and shop, shop, shop! (The prices on the website already reflect the extra
30% off!)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your help
and support over the years! We couldn't do what we do without you!

With gratitude and best wishes,

Debra Bonde, Director

Happy Reading!