[Mdpobc] Donations of travel toiletries at Convention

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 02:25:15 UTC 2014

Hello All,

This year, as in previous years, we will be collecting toiletries to make
hygiene kits to  donate to homeless persons. If you are coming to the
NFB of Maryland State Convention and have items to donate, any member of the
National Harbor Chapter will accept your gift. That includes the President
as well!

We are looking for soap, washcloths, toothpaste, toothbrushes, personal
items, and anything you feel a  person in the state of homeless ness can use
and will fit in our kits. We appreciate anything you have to donate.

Thanks,

Michelle

Trudy L. Pickrel
President