[Mdpobc] Fwd: [Nfbmd] Convention Hotel - Checking In - Incidentals

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:15:11 UTC 2014

Please see below my signature for an important announcement from convention Chair Ronza Othman. See you in Towson!

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS, and @NFBMD

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people,  because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness need not hold you back." -National Federation of the Blind One Minute Message

Begin forwarded message: