[Mdpobc] Bowl-a-thon

Teresa Graham teresagraham3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:03:00 UTC 2015

Please find the List of players we have 11 Teams. Please PRINT and bring
with you.

>From my recollection this is the assignments correct? Please correct me if
I'm wrong or missing anything???

Registration will be handled by Bill and Amanda please print the attached
forms
Melissa will be the announcer/Welcoming
Michon and Teresa  will be selling 50/50 tickets Decorations Table
Reservations
Sandi and Chrissie will be entering names onto the screens and assisting
Teams to the appropriate table.
Amanda's Sisters (sorry I don't recall their names) will be Demonstrating
the lanes to each child by sighted guide and teaching them about the ball
weights, length of lanes by following the wall maybe Desmond can provide
the best way to do this.
Chrissie is bringing Cake and Cupcakes
Teresa will bring Decorations, trophies, shirts and Bowling PINs for Raffle

Professional Face Painter will be there Katie 443-690-2437
Bill- 150.00 Visa Gift Card and Raffle Tickets (3 different colors)
Pizza Party for 10 -Top Team (location unknown)

Teresa Graham