[Mdpobc] Friendly Reminder

Melissa Lomax melissalomax1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:26:14 UTC 2015

Federation Family,

The Greater Baltimore chapter holiday repass will take place on
Saturday, December 19 12:00pm – 2:00pm (After the 10:00am chapter
meeting).

We need your help to make this event a joyous one.

Please call, text, or email Tracey Hall-Hennigan to let her know what
you can contribute. Her number is 410-804-9702, and her email is
tray.1931 at verizon.net.

The menu is as follows:

Mashed potatoes: Six – need two more

Stuffing: four - need three more
Note: Those who are doing the stuffing, please give me a call.

Green Beans: Four – need two more

Mix Vegetables medley (Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots): Four - need three

Cram Berry Sauce: four – need three

Gravy: Four – need four

Dessert: need more

Let me know if you would like to volunteer for either committee below:
Setup: (6) – John Berggren, Clarence Hennigan, Ed Jackson, and Mary
Nichols: need two more

Servers 10 – Maurice Peret, Lou Ann Blake, Jacqueline Peret Sherria
Young: need 6 more

Clean up: 10 – need at least eight more

Thank you all in advance for your help and participation in making
this Holiday Repass a great one!

tracey Hall-Hennigan, Special Events Chair