[Mdpobc] Holiday Party!

melissa at riccobono.us melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Nov 30 21:56:00 UTC 2015

Yes. As stated in the original message:

RSVP to Melissa Riccobono at

mdpobc at nfbmd.org

or via text message or phone call at 443-803-0266.

It is nice for everyone to see who else is going, but it certainly does clutter the list a bit. If you simply hit reply, everyone on the list sees your message. If you have all ready replied on the list, don’t worry; I have you down on the list as coming.

Thanks.

Melissa