[Mdpobc] One More Event

melissa at riccobono.us melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Nov 30 21:59:10 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Here is one more holiday event you might like to participate in. This event
benefits the Maryland Parents of Blind Children-we are hoping to be able to
raise enough money for a sizeable number of children in Maryland to receive
the EZ Tactile Sketch Pad! Please attend this event if you are able. Thank
you for your support!

December 4-5 join us for our final fundraiser with Macaroni Kid Pasadena MD
and the Part Time Princesses " The Festival of Snow Flakes" at Marley
Station Mall.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1631011923819879/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1631011923819879/?ref=22&action_history=nul
l&source=22>