[MDPOBC] FW: Upcoming Events!

Maria de la Concepcion Hernandez Legorreta mariahl at mdschblind.org
Mon Jan 13 13:57:14 UTC 2020

FYI

From: Kerry Michael
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 8:56 AM
Subject: Upcoming Events!

Good morning and Happy Monday!

Don't forget to sign up for our events happening in 2 weeks! We have both a parent networking event and an art short course for students! Parents and children can each attend their individual event or only one can participate.

Additional details and registration links can be found in the attached flyers!

Kerry Michael
Administrative Assistant
Outreach, MIRC, & Transportation
410.444.5000 x1249(o) 410.319.5708 (f)
www.marylandschoolfortheblind.org<http://www.marylandschoolfortheblind.org/>
[MSB_emailLogo365x86]
    [clip_image002] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Maryland-School-for-the-Blind/86543181644> [clip_image004] <https://twitter.com/msb1853> [clip_image005] <https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/donatetomsb>

Statement of Confidentiality

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.