[MDPOBC] Baltimore City Schools - Parents of Blind Children Community Forum

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:21:52 UTC 2020

Here is an event I hope many of you can attend. Unfortunately, it is limited
to parents who have children attending Baltimore City Public Schools only.
This is a place to express any concerns-particularly surrounding shortage of
braille materials if that has been an issue for your children this year. Of
course, any other concerns are welcome, as are things which have been going
well. Please be sure to register for this event.

Please pass this along to any other parents of blind or low vision children
you know in Baltimore City!

Thanks,

Melissa

In partnership with the National Federation of the Blind, Baltimore City
Schools is holding its first Parents of Blind Children Community Forum.

If you have a blind or low vision student attending Baltimore City Schools,
we want to hear how your 2020 school year is going. What things are working
well, and what needs improvement?

Please register to attend this conversational event on Thursday, November
19, from 7:00-8:00 pm.
https://www.nfb.org/our-community/parents-blind-children/parents-blind-child
ren-community-forum-registration