[MDPOBC] Join us at the Bridges Helpdesk and parents' gathering today from 4-5 p.m.!

Bridges Help Desk helpdesk at imagemd.org
Sun Nov 15 19:12:16 UTC 2020

PARENTS!

*In less than TWO hours*, find out how the Bridges Helpdesk can support you
as you help your child navigate classes, technology, and daily life.

Please join the Bridges Helpdesk and parents of blind/low vision students
in Maryland this afternoon.

We can clarify our fall and winter to-do lists and build our capacity
together!

When? 4-5 p.m. on November 15 (today, Sunday)

Where? Bridges Helpdesk Zoom Room
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86002953789?pwd=NTNsNjQza1NIaHdYTTk5bjBhVEwrdz09>
(https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86002953789?pwd=NTNsNjQza1NIaHdYTTk5bjBhVEwrdz09)

--

*Free Helpdesk for Maryland Blind/Low Vision Transition Students, Families,
and Educators *

Bridges Project: Bridging the College Completion Gap for Blind/Low Vision
Students in Maryland

*Phone: (443) 320-4003 *[Voice mail only, please leave a detailed message
and we will return your call]

*Email: Helpdesk at imagemd.org <Helpdesk at imagemd.org>*

*Facebook: *
https://www.facebook.com/Bridges4MarylandBlindLowVisionTransition