[MDPOBC] November 15 from 4-5 p.m.: Save the date!

Bridges Help Desk helpdesk at imagemd.org
Fri Nov 13 12:46:56 UTC 2020

As the leaves begin changing colors and falling to the ground, we are
reminded that change is inevitable. Parents have long been integral to
student success, so we want to kick off #AmericanEducationWeek with your
child’s first teacher: YOU.

Please join the Bridges Helpdesk and parents of blind/low vision students
in Maryland as we clarify our fall and winter to-do lists and build our
capacity together!

When? 4-5 p.m. on November 15 (Sunday)

Where? Bridges Helpdesk Zoom Room
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86002953789?pwd=NTNsNjQza1NIaHdYTTk5bjBhVEwrdz09>
(https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86002953789?pwd=NTNsNjQza1NIaHdYTTk5bjBhVEwrdz09)

--

*Free Helpdesk for Maryland Blind/Low Vision Transition Students, Families,
and Educators *

Bridges Project: Bridging the College Completion Gap for Blind/Low Vision
Students in Maryland

*Phone: (443) 320-4003 *[Voice mail only, please leave a detailed message
and we will return your call]

*Email: Helpdesk at imagemd.org <Helpdesk at imagemd.org>*

*Facebook: *
https://www.facebook.com/Bridges4MarylandBlindLowVisionTransition