[MDPOBC] NFB of Maryland Basket & Bag Bingo - March 11, 2022 - Get Your Ticket Today!

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sun Jan 23 04:54:53 UTC 2022

Basket and Bag Bingo is Back!

Featuring BASKETS AND BAGS from:

 Longaberger, Kate Spade, Coach, Dooney & Bourke and more!

Benefiting the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Friday, March 11, 2022

7:00PM (Doors open at 6:00PM)

The Lodge

2832 Nine Mile Circle

Catonsville, MD 21228

$25 per ticket before March 11

$30.00 per ticket on March 11 (if available)

Tickets are available online or by mail!

Purchase Tickets Online:

https://nfbmd.org/bingo

Note: Tickets cost $27 for those using Paypal due to administrative
processing.

Mailed Tickets:

Make checks payable to NFB of Maryland and mail to:

9013 Nelson Way

Columbia, MD 21045

Over $4,000 in prizes!!!   All baskets and bags filled!!!

Back by Popular Demand.Our Fabulous Pick-Your-Prize Raffle!

All ticket sales are final.

Seats must be claimed by 6:45 p.m.

For more information call 410-715-9596 or email  <mailto:nfbmdsm at gmail.com>
nfbmdsm at gmail.com.

Note: In light of the public health emergency, the
<https://nfbmd.org/eventpolicy> NFB of Maryland Policy on In Person Events
is applicable to this event and will be enforced, including mandatory
masking, social distancing, temperature screenings and other requirements.

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back.