[MDPOBC] Update: Health News

President@nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Wed Sep 28 21:47:24 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
Thank you very much for your kind messages, thoughts, and prayers for Sharon Manecki. They are definitely working. Yesterday, Sharon was released from the inpatient rehabilitation facility at Johns Hopkins hospital and she is now resting and recovering at home. She is doing extraordinarily well and wants you all to know how much she appreciates all of you.

I have watched Sharon fight in the way everyone who knows Sharon‘s strength, resilience, and tenacity would expect her to fight to come back from her stroke. She has made strides and improvements that are downright miraculous even for her. Of course, she still has some work to do, but she is miles ahead of where any of us would have thought she could be when this all began.

Thank you for showing up for her with love and spirit. It made a tremendous difference!

Yours,
Ronza

Ronza Othman, President
Sent from my iPhone