[MDPOBC] Maryland parents meeting 2023 business meeting

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com james.garret.mooney at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 02:39:37 UTC 2023

Hello families

Come join us for our virtual business meeting for 2023. You can come meet
our board members, ask questions about any topic, and learn about some of
our upcoming events. Most importantly we want our families to share how we
can better support you and connect you to other families dealing with some
of the same issues. The meeting starts at 1:05 PM Saturday, November 11,
2023. The zoom link can be found            below.

https://zoom.us/j/95606203998

Garret

James G. Mooney, Esq

President, Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children

(480) 433-8003

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com