[MDPOBC] Sad News: Imani Graham

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri Apr 12 03:31:02 UTC 2024

Federation Family,

I'm sorry to share that Imani Graham passed away unexpectedly on April 5,
2024 from complications of pneumonia.  Imani was a founding member of the
NFB of Maryland's TLC Chapter.  Imani was 42, and she leaves behind her
17-year-old daughter, Aria, as well as many who loved her.

Many of you may also know that Imani was the long-time Assistant Director of
the Image Center for People with Disabilities, and following Mike Bullis'
retirement last month, Imani became Image Center's Executive Director.  A
number of us were able to spend some time with her recently at the NFB of
Maryland State Convention, and her passing is heart-breaking.  She leaves a
tremendous legacy, as she's changed the lives of thousands of people with
disabilities in the State of Maryland.

Information about arrangements is below:

The family will welcome family and friends for Imani's funeral service on

Friday, April 19, 2024, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Wiseman's Funeral Home

4591 Allentown Road

Suitland, Maryland 20746

Please wear Imani's favorite color, red.

Donations can be sent via Zelle and Cash App to (301) 335-7934

Thanks,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers