[Mn-abs] next conference call

Katlyn May Kress leaderdog.faith at q.com
Mon Feb 1 21:29:11 UTC 2010

Hello all,
    Last thursday we had a  very productive conversation about spring activities for Mabs.  However, there are some things we need everyone's input about.
    Firstly, we would like to hold the anual lunch outdoors this year if the weather is good.  We will discuss food choices when the date of the lunch is somewhat nearer at hand.  Also, we would like to plan a  outdoor scavenger hunt for the MABS members.  We would like to know what prizes do our members feel would be worth competing for?  What items should  be "hunted" for that would be informative, interesting or fun?
Everyone is invited to express their thoughts during our next conference call.
When: Wednesday, Febuary 3rd, at 8:00Pm.
How to  enter:
call712-451-6000, when prompted enter 6227.
Thank you,
Katlyn Kress.
president Minnesota Association of Blind Students.