[Mn-abs] The Minnesota Association of Blind Students Presents: "Access to Opportunity, " Our 2013 Spring Student Seminar

Minnesota Association of Blind Students mnabs.talk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 02:21:12 UTC 2013

To All Students Across the State of Minnesota:

The Minnesota Association of Blind Students is excited to let you know
about our upcoming Student Spring Seminar to be held on Saturday, 6 April,
2013 from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.  The meeting will be held at the National
Federation of the Blind of Minnesota headquarters located at 100 E 22ndStreetin
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404.

The day’s events are open to high school and college students, prospective
students, and anyone else who wishes to help advocate for student-related
policies.  The theme for this fantastic event is “Access to Opportunity!”

Topics will include a presentation by the Communication Center of State
Services for the Blind, the chance to interact with a panel of
undergraduate and graduate college students, the opportunity to hear from a
representative of the Disability Services office from Augsburg College,
several opportunities to meet and network with other blind students and
blind professionals, and much more.

Please see the attached flier for more information.  We hope to see you at
this exciting seminar. Feel free to pass this email and flier on to anyone
who might be interested.  Please direct all questions to
mnabs.talk at gmail.com, and one of our officers will be in touch promptly.

Please return a completed pre-registration form to mnabs.talk at gmail.com.

Sincerely,

The Minnesota Association of Blind Students

--The Minnesota Association of Blind Students is a division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Minnesota and of the National Association of
Blind Students.--

--
Minnesota Association of Blind Students