[Mn-abs] Hello all

Amy Hatten amykhatten at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:38:38 UTC 2014

Hello all!
I'm new to this list. My name is Amy. I'm originally from southwest Minnesota, but moved across the border into SD. I graduated from Southwest Minnesota State University in 2011 with a Bachelors degree in Psychology. And would love to meet and network with individuals from Minnesota! I would love the opportunity to meet and talk to anyone who has attended one of the three training centers because I am considering it but have so many questions and don't know if it is "right" for me.
Anyone attending the national convention this year?
Amy Hatten