[Mn-abs] Where have all the NABs-ters gone?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 15:56:34 UTC 2014

 maybe you are heading off  to convention right now, maybe you are leaving tomorrow , maybe you are   chill in’ by the pool or exploring Orlando.
 Either way, if you are reading this, then I’m officially getting at you in serious go-time mode!
 we need some more help with the various activities at National Convention! yes we need you, and I mean you!
 if you
a. are going to convention
2. if you have a loud voice.
c. if you can deal cards.
d. if you love/are good with people
e. if you are running for office on the NABS board (if you’ve posted to the list your intentions then everyone knows who  you are*smile*)
f. if you are a past nabs board member
g. you are a student/scholarship winner/nabs mentoring program  participant.
 So, basically if you are breathing and receiving this message then  we are looking for you!
 no prior experience needed;we provide on-the-job training in the Federation.
 All you need to do is contact me  at dsmithnfb at gmail.com
 and i’ll set you up.
 Also, please feel free to share with other folks  you know who will be at  convention. It seriously is a fun time and you get to meet some great folks too.
  Thanks so much and see you in Orlando!
   Darian

Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
(415) 215-9809
dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
twitter: @goldengateace

www.nabslink.org
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter: @nabslink.
“ A good Head and a good heart are always a formidable combination”
 - Nelson Mandela.