[Mn-abs] Peggy Chong To Speak About Blind Minnesotans

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Nov 15 03:39:34 UTC 2016

The At-Large Chapter of the NFB of Minnesota holds its monthly
meeting this coming Sunday, November 20 at 7:00 p.m.  This month our
speaker may be of interest to some of you in other chapters. We are
going to hear, for the second time, from Peggy Chong. She is a former
Minnesotan, and has done extensive research concerning the lives of
our blind brothers and sisters from the past.  So, if you want to
learn more about past blind Minnesotans, come and join us on Sunday,
all are welcomed.

The call-in number is:  605-475-6700

and the access code is :
9458023.

See you Sunday.

David Andrews, President, At-Large Chapter