[Mn-abs] Peggy Chong To Speak About Blind Minnesotans

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Nov 20 06:24:46 UTC 2016

Reminder:

The At-Large Chapter of the NFB of Minnesota holds its monthly
meeting on Sunday, November 20 at 7:00 p.m., later today.  This month
our speaker may be of interest to some of you in other chapters. We
are going to hear, for the second time, from Peggy Chong. She is a
former Minnesotan, and has done extensive research concerning the
lives of our blind brothers and sisters from the past.  So, if you
want to learn more about past blind Minnesotans, come and join us on
Sunday, all are welcomed.

The call-in number is:  605-475-6700

and the access code is :
9458023.

See you later today.

David Andrews, President, At-Large Chapter