[Mn-abs] Student Telephone Conference on Technology

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Sep 12 02:46:32 UTC 2017

The following message comes from Cody Beardslee, the president of the
Minnesota Association of Blind Students:

Hello students!
Is technology an interest of yours? Do you want to hear ideas on how you can
be successful in school? Would you like to hear input on what others think
about technology? If you said yes to any of these questions, then this call
is for you! Join the Minnesota Association of Blind Students next Sunday at
8 PM Central time as we will host a technology membership call. We will be
discussing ways on successfully using your gadgets so you can strive to
succeed, innovative technology that you could possibly get, and more! You
don't have to be in Minnesota to participate in this call; it can be anyone
at all. We would love to hear your opinions and ideas so please don't
hesitate to join us!
Here is how you can call in:
Call-in Number: (641) 715-3276
Access Code: 6326673