[Mn-abs] Fwd: [nabs-l] Minnesota Membership Call

David B Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Sep 12 03:24:28 UTC 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[nabs-l] Minnesota Membership Call
Date: 	Mon, 11 Sep 2017 14:10:42 -0700
From: 	Matthew Gip via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
To: 	nabs-l at nfbnet.org
CC: 	Matthew Gip <matthewhgip at gmail.com>

Hello students!

Is technology an interest of yours? Do you want to hear ideas on how you can be successful in school? Would you like to hear input on what others think about technology? If you said yes to any of these questions, then this call is for you! Join the Minnesota Association of Blind Students next Sunday at 9 pm EST as we will host a technology membership call. We will be discussing ways on successfully using your gadgets so you can strive to succeed, innovative technology that you could possibly get, and more! You don't have to be in Minnesota to participate in this call; it can be anyone at all. We would love to hear your opinions and ideas so please don't hesitate to join us!
Here is how you can call in:
Call-in Number: (641) 715-3276
Access Code: 6326673

Best regards,
Matthew Gip

1st Vice President, Minnesota Association of Blind Students

Sent from my iPhone