[Mn-abs] Scholarships Available for Legally Blind Students, apply by April 15, 2018

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Jan 17 04:45:36 UTC 2018

The following comes from Lori Anderson, the chair of the NFB of Minnesota
Scholarship Committee:

The National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota is pleased to announce
that the application window for our 2018 scholarships is open now through
April 15.  Legally blind postsecondary students attending school full-time
in Minnesota are encouraged to apply.  Please download the application and
all pertinent information at http://www.nfbmn.org or use the attached
document.  If possible, please fill out the application using the Microsoft
Word document and send it with the required documents to
Scholarships at nfbmn.org.  If it is necessary to submit the application on
paper, use the mailing address supplied with the application.  An online
application form is also available.

For help with the application process, please contact me:
Lori Anderson
Scholarship Committee Chair
National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
Scholarships at nfbmn.org
612-270-4381

*** A Note from our national office:  Thirty-one scholarships will be
awarded by the National Federation of the Blind.  The deadline for NFB
applications is March 31, 2017.  Details are accessible from the main page
of the National Federation of the Blind website: https://www.nfb.org.