[Mn-at-large] Communications Survey--A Little Time Left

Jennifer Dunnam via NFBMN-News nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Wed Dec 14 03:28:56 UTC 2016

Dear Minnesota Federationists,

For any who may not  yet have had a chance to do this, there is a
little more time to complete the NFB's communications survey.
President Riccobono says: "As we close out 2016 and plan for 2017 and
beyond, we are evaluating various aspects of how we accomplish our
organizational goals. To help us plan, we would value your feedback on
the NFB's organizational priorities, as well as which forms of
communication are most useful and effective for you. This information
will help us build a successful communications plan for the future.
The survey is confidential."
   Here is the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B9MR89H

A joyous holiday season to all,