[Mn-at-large] Monthly Meeting Reminder

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Dec 17 04:20:57 UTC 2016

With this inclement weather, it is easy for you to get your NFB of
Minnesota fix by attending the monthly telephone meeting of the
At-Large Chapter.  We meet this coming Sunday, December 18th at 7:00 p.m.

Since we can't hold an in-person party, like many chapters, I have
asked everyone to bring a favorite holiday-type recipe and share it,
the recipe that is, with the rest of us.  If I figure out how to send
food down the wire by this Sunday, I will do that too.  Maybe we can
even get someone to sing!  but not me!!!

To join the meeting, use the telephone number 605-475-6700 and the
access code is :
9458023.

David Andrews, President, At-Large Chapter