[Mn-at-large] Monthly Meeting

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jun 15 23:43:27 UTC 2018

Dear At Large Chapter members, and other interested parties:

This is a reminder that our monthly At-Large Chapter meeting is this
coming Sunday, June 17 at 7:00 p.m. As usual we will meet via
telephone.  This month we are going to talk about the Presidential
Release," what it is and how you can listen to it. We will also talk
about the upcoming National Convention in Orlando, Florida.

The telephone number to join the call is 605-475-6700 and the access code is :
9458023.

---
https://www.avg.com