[Mn-at-large] Urgent Action Needed

Ryan Strunk via NFBMN-News nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Wed Mar 7 22:46:31 UTC 2018

Greetings fellow Federationists,

WE have been contacted by our colleagues at the
national office about some rapid response
advocacy that is being undertaken over the rest of today and tomorrow.

There is a letter being circulated in the Senate
that expresses opposition to H.R. 620 or any
other bill like it. One of our Senators ­ Senator
AAmy Klobuchar ­ has already joined around 30 of
her colleagues in siggning the letter. Our other
Senator ­ Senator Tina Smith ­ ha has not yet
signed the letter. We need to mobilize and flood
Senator Smith’s offices with calls and emails
and urge her to sign on to the letter, which I have attached to this message.

The person to whom we should direct our calls in
Senator Smith’s Washington office is her
Legislative Director, Gohar Sedighi. If you call
her and let her know that we are urging Senator
Smith to sign the Senator Duckworth letter on
H.R. 620, then she will know what you are talking
about. If she asks to see the letter then you can
always ask for her email and send it to her.

Senator Smith’s office phone numbers are:

Washington Office: (202) 224-5641

Moorhead Office: (218) 284-8721

Duluth Office: (218) 722-2390

St. Paul Office: (651) 221-1016

Rochester Office: (507) 288-2003

Thank you so much for your help. Together we can
make sure Senator Smith signs on to this letter
and that H.R. 620 is stopped in its tracks.

All the best,

Ryan

Greetings fellow Federationists,

WE have been contacted by our colleagues at the
national office about some rapid response
advocacy that is being undertaken over the rest of today and tomorrow.

There is a letter being circulated in the Senate
that expresses opposition to H.R. 620 or any
other bill like it. One of our Senators – Senator
Amy Klobuchar – has already joined around 30 o0
of her colleagues in signing the letter. Our
other Senator – Senator Tina Smith – has not yet
signed the lettetter. We need to mobilize and