[Mn-at-large] [MN-at-large] Urgent Action Needed

Rocky Hart rockyh at msab.state.mn.us
Thu Mar 8 00:52:28 UTC 2018

Good  evening:
This  is  Rocky  Hart.
At  the  request of  our  affiliate  president,  I  have  just  contacted
Senator  Tina  Smith's  Washington  office  but  could  not  reach  her, as
it  is  most  likely  after  business  hours. I  left  a  message  asking
her office    to  contact  me  at their  earliest  convenience. Like  many
of  my  colleagues  in  the  federation, I  am  a  strong  opponent  of  H.R
620, which  would  undermine  our  rights  in  many  different  ways, and  I
appreciate  that  this  letter  has  been  circulating  in  the  U.S
Senate.  I  am  110  percent  committed  to  stopping  this  bill  in  its
tracks,  and will  actively    work  collaboratively  with  the  federation
to  do  so. If  any  of  you  have  any  questions/suggestions, please  feel
free  to  contact  me  at
rockyh at msab.state.mn.us
rockyhart1221 at gmail.com
or  by  phone  at  218-839-4544.  Let's  fight  to  protect  our  rights
under  the  ADA!!!!
Sincerely,
Rocky  Hart