[Mn-at-large] Day 3 results: Exhibit table at National Convention

Ryan Strunk via NFBMN-News nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Sat May 26 18:22:48 UTC 2018

Thanks to Corbb O'Connor for the proofreading I
didn't do at 3:30 this morning, I want to clarify
that ideas can be sent to me at
president at nfbmn.org, not the other email address
I wrote. I look forward to hearing from you
today. warmly, Ryan Sent from a mobile device, so
please forgive the brevity > On May 26, 2018, at
3:24 AM, NFBMN President <president at nfbmn.org>
wrote: > > Hi. everyone, > day 3 is in the books,
and a few more ideas have come in. > First, I
want to thank Matt Langland for his opinions of
how the current process. I appreciate that you're
thinking about this, bud. > Second, I want to
express my gratitude to Tom TeBockhorst, who
wrote in to offer his opinions on last year and
what worked well and what didn't. > Thank you,
Matt and Tom, for your honest feedback. > Given
that we need to submit the form for us to have an
exhibit table, I'm going to ask for one more
round of ideas, then make the decision in the
next couple of days. If you have ideas or
feedback you would like to share, please email me
at president at nfb.org. > Thanks for everything you
all are doing. > Warmly, > Ryan > > > Ryan
Strunk, President > president at nfbmn.org >
www.nfb.org > www.nfbmn.org > (612) 872-9363 >
Live the life you Want. > > -----Original
Message----- > From: Ryan Strunk
<president at nfbmn.org> > Sent: Wednesday, May 23,
2018 8:09 AM > To: nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org >
Subject: Exhibit table at National Convention > >
Greetings, fellow federationists, > I apologize
for the brevity of this post, but I'm writing it
on my phone from the bus to work. > At our board
meeting in April, we discussed changing our
exhibit table format this year. Instead of having
each chapter and BLIND Inc. hosting their own
fundraiser, and asking the volunteers working the
table to keep track of half a dozen treasuries,
we thought it would be a better idea to have a
single fundraiser, then share the money out
between all the chapters. The question is: what
should we sell? > Food is certainly a
possibility—lots of affiliates do that—but there
ere are also other options. Years ago, the
Wisconsin affiliate sold envelopes full of
tic-tacs, but some of those envelopes also
contained cash prizes. The choices are
unlimited. > Unfortunately, our time is not. We
need to make a final decision in the next week in
order to write copy for the exhibitor list. > I'm
writing to all of you to solicit ideas. If you
can think of a fundraiser we should host at our
exhibit table this year, please email me at
president at nfbmn.org, and let's discuss. > Thank
you for your help, > Ryan Strunk, President > >
Sent from a mobile device, so please forgive the

---
https://www.avg.com