[Mn-at-large] Edward Cohen Interviewed about EZ2See Calendar by KAAL TV

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Mon Oct 22 19:12:56 UTC 2018

Hi Jeff,

I'm kinda embarrassed - I use Google Chrome as my default browser. I didn't test getting the video with Internet Explorer. Having tried it, I cannot get the video with IE either. I've been thrashing with it, but maybe I'll have to ask Dave Andrews...
Meanwhile, If you have Chrome, After you click on the link in the email, your browser will come up.
Look for the heading at level 1 that says
Local Entrepreneur Sets Sight on New Business Venture

Cursor down a few lines until you hear "Graphic" and either press Enter or spacebar on it.

Sorry for the confusion.
Be well
-D