[Mn-at-large] the video link on Edward Cohen Interview

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Mon Oct 22 19:20:20 UTC 2018

Hi Greater-MN Members,

Jeff made me aware of a problem I should have anticipated regarding the video for Ed Cohen's interview.
Namely, often the two internet browsers - Google Chrome & Internet Explorer - act differently.
My default browser is Chrome, and it didn't occur to me to double check the Website with Internet Explorer.
As it happens, when I tried to find the link to the video with IE, I couldn't find it. It was there plain and simple using Chrome.
I will try to remember to do due diligence next time regarding accessibility of a feature.
Thanks

Be well
-D