[MN-at-Large] Voting Machine Demo Before Chapter Meeting

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 17 02:19:58 UTC 2023

The following comes from Judy Sanders who is coordinating this event:

Metro Chapter members and friends,

We want to bring to your attention an opportunity to vote using our
accessible voting machine in Hennepin County.

As you know, we are holding our monthly chapter meeting. You should arrive
after 9 a.m. at our building, 100 E. 22nd Street. By 9:15 we plan to have
the voting machine set and open for business. This is your chance to
practice and to let Hennepin County election officials know what you think
about the machine.

At 10 a.m. we will have a discussion about rank choice voting, registering
to vote and anything else that pertains to voting.

There might even be refreshments.

Come join us early.

Judy Sanders