[MN-at-Large] FW: Tonight - Minnesota’s Washington Seminar Prep Call

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 22:38:38 UTC 2024

>From Sam Flax and the Government Affairs Committee:

 Hello all,

As a reminder, if you would like to speak at one of our a Washington Seminar meetings, please attend one of our two preparation meetings, the first of which is tonight at 7:30 PM.

The other meeting will be January. 25th at 5 PM.

If you are unable to make one of these meetings, but would like to be considered to be one of our speakers, please contact me directly to set up a time to chat.

The Zoom information for tonight‘s meeting is below. I look forward to seeing you there.

Sam, 917-657-4592, samflax926 at gmail.com

Join Zoom meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/97185770848?pwd=dWxOaWtza1NUZXozRzAzNGJpTEIvUT09
Meeting ID: 971 8577 0848