[MonadnockChapter] regulations on mailing free matter for the blind

jomar2000 at comcast.net jomar2000 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 18 21:30:09 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Here is the link to the article on free matter. Please read it all the way
to the end carefully and it will answer all your q's. If need be, make sure
to call the following for assistance.

Q: Where can I get help if problems occur while using the procedures for
mailing free matter for the blind and visually impaired?

A: Most problems can be resolved at your local Post Office. You may make
inquiries or express concerns by telephone, letter, or in person. If a
problem

cannot be resolved satisfactorily at your local Post Office, you may call
our Customer Care Center toll-free number at 1-800-ASK-USPS
(1-800-275-8777).

Now the link to read all about it is;

https://about.usps.com/publications/pub347/pub347_v03_revision_102015.htm

>From personal experiences, most packages aside from braille letters, large
print or any paper items need to be sealed and should not cause a problem

Please shout out to me if you would like further ingfo.

Best

Marie