[MonadnockChapter] Can't get into Zoom meeting

stephen yerardi spyerardi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 18:32:57 UTC 2022

I thought there was talk about not having a Chapter meeting today I was not sure if we were having it this Saturday or next Saturday, I know there was talk about having it maybe the week before the convention but I guess that’s not happening, I unfortunately was not paying attention to my emails, because I am away in Massachusetts and will probably be joining the convention in anyway even though it is virtually for Massachusetts, my long-term friends Mary and Debbie that I’m on for 20 years from Perkins, their mom died, services were yesterday so I am away because of this.
I hope everyone is having a great Saturday look forward to catching up with everyone.
Regards Stephen

Sent from my iPhone