[MonadnockChapter] Can't get into Zoom meeting

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 00:07:22 UTC 2022

Hello Stephen,

Always sent out a follow up message that there would be no meeting today. Today was a Linda Vaillancourt funeral and Dianna and Dennis were attending so they weren’t able to monitor the zoom link. Next weekend is the Lakes region chapter meeting with you’re more than welcome to join at the same login information as our chapter meeting and then the following weekend on the 24th it will be our state convention.

To all, don’t forget to register!

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer