[musictlk] new here and a question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 29 04:53:24 UTC 2008

Hi Andrew,

Welcome.

I'm not a guitarist, so I won't be much help to you.  You've already
gotten some good feedback.

I'm a braille music reader, and also do a lot by ear.  I don't think
the music code will help you much for what you're planning to
do.  You may want to write out words and chords, but even those
you'll be memorizing anyway, since you need your fingers to play the
guitar.  Writing things out may help you to learn when you're not
holding your guitar.

Blessings,

Linda