[musictlk] new here and a question

Elizabeth Slaughter manutips at paulbunyan.net
Sun Dec 28 22:10:23 UTC 2008

It never hurts to learn anything, because, somewhere along the way, you
can use it. I learned braille music when I needed it, benefited by it,
and by all means, anyone playing classical music generally, is an
excellent musician later, because they have mastered the components to
play any style of music in any setting.